Friday, December 4, 2009

On this Date...



December 8th, 2008... THE day that will live in infamy... (at least for Tim and Bob). We pause to remember that we actually recorded at the shrine. We have the proof... honest.

I've learned this past year that actually doing something (in real time) is much faster than reliving it and trying to make a video. Any of you who have ever tried to edit and render a documentary will relate to the fact that time moves very slow frame by frame by frame, etc... Ken Burns must be a very patient man. I'm about ready to go to the window, open it, and scream "I'm Mad as Hell and I'm not going to Edit anymore"

There, I said it...now I feel better. February is the new estimate of completion.
All is calm. All is bright.

Happy Anniversary Bob.

1 comment:

Bob Martin said...

Happy Anniversary Tim!