Monday, December 31, 2007

Love Me Do



2 Minutes, 23 Seconds.

The Beatles first "A" side record,  "Love Me Do" was 2 Minutes, 23 Seconds. 

So, the way I look at it, I'm just 2 Minutes, 23 Seconds short of a Hit Song.

I can come up with the 4 Chords, it's just the Lyrics and Hook Line that are graying my hair even more than it already is.

Let's really examine the first verse.



Love, Love Me Do
You Know I Love You
I'll Always Be True
So Pleeeeease......Love Me Do. 

Man, those simple words launched quite a career for four lads from Liverpool.

I really must stop over-thinking the lyrics.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think that just shows the generational differences... just how in my generation, the music of donkey kong or the first even Zelda will always feel like the stuff of legends. Go Nintendo!! - Alyson (or some other nintendo lover)