Monday, December 15, 2008

Back In The US..SR

Loaded with Audio Files, Video Rushes,  and a pocket full of memories, Bob and I have left the building. A week ago Monday, December 8th. we recorded at Abbey Road. Still having a hard time believing we actually did it. It wasn't just a great dream was it? 

We have hours of video, thousands of pictures, a huge diary of words. All will be disected. Blog posts will be made. A DVD pressed. A booklet printed. A single release party in February or March in Tacoma. Yes, you will hear the songs. Yes, you will see what we experienced. All in good time...all in good time. These things have to be handled...delicately.

More things posting your way. Stand by.

1 comment:

Shepherd Jim said...

AWESOME! ...or, more appropriately, as we said "back in the day," COOL! ...or even FAR OUT!

My wife and I lived in London back in the '70s while I studied photography. SOMEWHERE (?) there's a pic of me and my mates on THE zebra crossing.

Congrats to you both. Is there a way that I can insure that I'll know (remember?) when to look/listen for the fruits of your labors?